INFORMATION PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC COLLECTS ABOUT YOU AND HOW PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC COLLECTS IT
PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC collects several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information which identifies you personally, such as your first or last names, email address, postal address, telephone number, job title, and/or company name (“personal information”); and information that is about you but, by itself, does not identify you personally, such as the type of device you may be using (mobile, tablet, desktop) to visit or access our Website, your operating system, your web browser type, the pages on our Website you viewed, the frequency of your visits to our Website, your connection speed, and the date(s) and time(s) you may have visited our Website. We also collect the following data: IP addresses, cookie identifiers or other tracking technologies such as pixels, end-user website activity, hashed identifiers derived from email addresses for the purposes of cross-device tracking for targeted advertising.
- PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC collects both types of information described above either:
- Directly from you when you provide it through our Website such as by registering for our Client Portal through our Website, signing up for e-mail newsletters from our Website, completing forms on our Website, or sending us emails or messages through our Website;
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include your usage details, Internet protocol address (“IP address”), and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US
Any electronic communication sent to us through our Website or via e-mail may not be secure and thus may be disclosed. However, as noted in the “Data Security” section below, transmissions over the Internet are not 100% secure at all times. Therefore, even though PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC provides a secure Client Portal and take efforts to keep our Client Portal secure, there is no guarantee that it will be secure at all times. Please also be aware that the sending of electronic mail to our professionals or through other contact/address provided in the site does not create a client relationship between you and the Company, and the contents of any such electronic mail are not privileged.
HOW PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC USES YOUR INFORMATION
PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC uses information that PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC collects about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To market our products and services to visitors;
- To conduct research to improve our products and services and Website;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC offer or provide through it;
- To respond to your inquiries and to deliver email messages like special offers, updates, newsletters, and service announcements
CHOICES ABOUT HOW PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC USES AND DISCLOSES YOUR INFORMATION
PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC asks you not to share your password with anyone. PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC also urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure at all times. Consequently, although PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC does our best to protect your personal information, PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is therefore at your own risk. PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Opting Out of Targeted Advertising
- Instructions on how to opt out of receiving targeted (personalized) advertising. See AdRoll’s opt out article for an example.
- An opt-out link/third-party tool (email-only opt-out isn’t supported). Some available third-party opt-out tools include: the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Network Advertising Initiative, and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (Europe only).
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
PM BUSINESS ADVISORS, LLC complies with the European Union’s General Data Protection Law (“GDPR”), which governs the protection of personal data of EU residents. To find out more about GDPR, please visit the European Union’s website, at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.